Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Ivy thinks Goo Hara is the prettiest girl group member

Posted by Vincent at 3:19 AM


Ivy has revealed her opinion about girl groups after returning to the music scene for the first time in 2 years.

In an interview with Newsen, she said, "I saw Goo Hara on TV once and ever since, I've been so interested in her. She's so pretty like a doll. She could be called the second Amuro Namie. Wherever I go, I hear about Goo Hara. Because of that, I've been interested in her and not only does she have the looks, but she also has quirky talents. We've shared a practice room and I've seen her work really hard for practice. I was so surprised at how much effort she put into practice.

She's a junior that has a great future ahead of her. I've been talking about her so much that I seem like I am a Goo Hara fan supporter."

Ivy went on to talk about other girl groups, "When I was making a comeback on Inkigayo, I shared a dressing room with SeeYa and 4minute. Because I was with such young girls, I felt young again as well. As I watch girl groups, I learn a lot.

Their pure passion is amazing. Only those girls can have something like that. I know there are a lot of girl groups with the same aim but I have a different one. I'm a solo artist and as a solo artist, I'm going to please fans with mature performances. Though they are amazing juniors, I won't lose to them."

Sounds like Ivy is a bigger fan of girl groups than fan boys. Do you think she's capable of beating the girl groups for the number 1 spot?



0 comments on "Ivy thinks Goo Hara is the prettiest girl group member"

Post a Comment

 

kpopmusic Copyright 2009 Reflection Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez