Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Ivy reveals her insecurities

Posted by Vincent at 7:31 AM




As all of you are aware, the singer Ivy has made a full-fledged comeback after her sex-video scandal with a successful comeback showcase, along with performances on Inkigayo and M! Countdown - and what's more, she's as gorgeous and talented as ever. However, though her fans are incredulous that she has made such a great comeback, Ivy has revealed that she herself is more incredulous about this comeback than anyone else.

When she was asked how she felt about her comeback, she said, "The fact that I was able to make a comeback as a singer after two years is miraculous to me. The fact that I even made a comeback was purely due to luck. So the fact that I even released my third album is a true miracle to me."

She continued, "Up to the beginning of this year, I gave up on everything and I just wanted to go back to living the normal, everyday life as Park Eun-hye and not as the singer Ivy. However, I managed to overcome this huge struggle in my life and I'm standing on the stage again - and I'm truly happy," and "Truthfully, I already accomplished my dream of becoming a singer and I've been #1 before so I don't have much greed about that kind of thing. I'm just so thankful for all my fans who've waited for me, and my only wish is for my fans to hear these songs that I've put my heart into."

She also added, "If you think about it, two years is a pretty long time. A lot of idol groups and singers have debuted since then, so I'm that much more thankful for my fans who have waited for me to make my comeback. If anything, I'll work as hard as I can for my fans who have been the source of my strength."

Wow, those are some heartfelt words from Ivy. But she's right, it's going to be tough for her because she's going to be competing with the hordes of new idol groups and singers who have debuted since her leave from the music scene. At any rate, best wishes to her, and let's hope that she doesn't run into any more trouble

0 comments on "Ivy reveals her insecurities"

Post a Comment

 

kpopmusic Copyright 2009 Reflection Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez